- Customer service experience
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Self-awareness & ability to adapt to different profiles & levels of experience
- Ability to be reactive & quick thinking
- High level of interpersonal skills
The following would also be an asset:
- Experience within a busy commercial environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Sales experience
- Experience of using CRM systems or similar
The role of Account Executive is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps in sales, as part of our Inside Sales team, based either in our London or Marlow office. Working with a team, this varied role develops a client base, creates new opportunities and handles and qualifies leads, all whilst becoming an expert in Thomas products. Within the Inside Sales Team you will create structured campaigns via sectors and geography to support field-based consultants. Establishing contacts and generating interest in Thomas Products is a key part of this role.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify and source new prospective clients and establish appropriate Thomas solutions
- Monitor all incoming leads, identifying any requirements
- Call clients that are considered to be inactive to regenerate interest
- Maintain and develop new and existing accounts, giving ongoing support
- Develop expertise in all Thomas Product/Solutions and take ownership for professional development, keeping up to date with new products and developments
As the ideal candidate you will be an excellent communicator with a confident telephone manner and a drive to achieve. You will be self-aware and adaptable, with the ability to react and think quickly, ensuring you are an effective problem solver and are able to formulate solutions.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.