- Extensive B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable sales growth
- Experience managing and building teams
- Consultative solution-driven sales
- Demonstrable experience of hitting team sales targets
- Excellent leadership and team building competence
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels
- Ability to negotiate and influence
The following would also be an asset:
- Experience within assessment or talent management market
- BSc/ BA/ Marketing, Sales or Psychology
Due to ongoing growth, we have a new role working in our London (Haymarket) office as an Inside Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director (South), the Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for the leadership of the Inside Sales department and its team members, who are based at both the Marlow and London offices. This role will be essential in ensuring that the Inside Sales team achieve optimal operational and sales performance.
The Inside Sales Manager’s key focuses will be sales, strategy and people management.
- Maximise the revenue potential of the Inside Sales team by driving towards monthly revenue targets
- Manage and lead Inside Sales team to ensure the budget expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensure sales related KPIs, as well as revenue targets, are achieved on a monthly basis
- Pro-actively collaborate with Client Services, the wider Sales division, Operations, and Marketing
- Develop and execute short and long-term plans for the Inside Sales team to achieve set growth objectives for sales
- Ensure working practices across the team are aligned and consistent to drive sustainable revenue and growth aspirations
- Produce weekly metrics for the Regional Sales Director (South) relating to the defined growth objectives, sales performance, allocated KPIs, client satisfaction, employee engagement and operational efficiency of the Inside Sales team
- Maintain the relationship of the Inside Sales team with Field Sales, ensuring that divisional collaboration works effectively to achieve revenue growth where appropriate
- Direct line management of the Inside Sales Team Leaders and members
- Recruit, retain and develop the members of the Inside Sales team across both the Marlow and London offices
- Conduct performance review meetings alongside Team Leaders
- Demonstrate inspirational management and leadership of people and resources
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.