- B2B sales experience
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
The following would also be an asset:
- New business experience
- Consultative solution – driven sales
- Degree or equivalent
The Regional Account Manager is a hands-on, field-based sales role based in our Leeds territory. The role involves the management and development of a designated territory to increase revenue through identifying and securing new clients, alongside growing an existing portfolio of clients. Working closely within a regional team and supported by our Appointment Setting Team (pilot programme) and an external team of Client Development Consultants, you will work across a wide base of customers becoming their trusted advisor.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Create and develop a growing portfolio of clients
- Attract new clients and maximise the sales of Thomas solutions and services within the sales territory
- Entice our existing clients to buy again, improve client retention rates and build their loyalty
- Gain a clear understanding of the market place and how Thomas’ solutions & services can maximise performance and add value to client organisations
- Attend networking events on a regular basis to create lead generation
As the ideal candidate, you will be an autonomous self-starter with the drive to achieve results. You will be a strong communicator, feeling comfortable engaging with senior decision makers and building relations at all levels within an organisation. Key to this role is the ability to work independently, as well as part of a wider regional and national team. Keen to take on a challenge, you will be proactive and take a strategic approach to managing a wide-ranging portfolio.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.