- Customer service experience within a customer relationship or account management role
- Experience within a busy commercial environment and people environment
- Excellent telephone communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Self-awareness & ability to adapt to different profiles & levels of experience
- Excellent communicator, including, writing, listening and presenting ideas
The following would also be an asset:
- Sales / Account Management Background Experience of using CRM systems or similar
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline
- Experience to grow and develop existing business
The role of Account Executive is an exciting opportunity for someone to work as part of our Inside Sales team, based either in our Marlow (preferred location) or London office.
The main purpose of this position is to provide an internal resource of account management and development for existing clients from the Thomas International client base.
Working within a team, this varied role develops a client base whilst identifying client requirements & establishing the appropriate Thomas solution.
Establishing appropriate contacts, following up on campaign emails and generating interest in Thomas Products is also a key part of this role.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To proactively call all clients that are considered to be inactive in order to regenerate interest
- To see clients through to a sale via the most appropriate means, using the current Schedule of Working Practices (SWP)
- Successfully achieve a pre-defined annual revenue target from a list of nominated client accounts
- To proactively call all clients that are considered to be under the Internal Account Management banner, in order to generate interest/sales.
- To proactively develop expertise in all Thomas Product/Solutions and take ownership for continued professional development, keeping up to date with new products and product developments
- Database management
- To proactively forecast monthly revenue to meet monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- To develop an ongoing activity pipeline in order to meet and exceed annual revenue targets
- To adhere to team KPIs and Service Levels to clients
As the ideal candidate, you will be an excellent communicator with a confident telephone manner and a drive to achieve. You will be self-aware and adaptable, with the ability to react and think quickly, ensuring you are an effective problem solver and are able to formulate solutions.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.