- ISEB/ISTQB or equivalent
- Experience in Selenium Webdriver and C#
- Experience in Software testing and Quality Assurance in an Agile environment
The following would also be an asset:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in training team members
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. This role will be based from our Development office in Witney or our HQ in Marlow.
As a QA Analyst, you will have experience of automated and manual systems testing methodology, including writing test scripts and creating end-to-end test plans. You will also have experience of working on web-based applications and be familiar with Selenium Webdriver and C#.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
As part of the testing team, you will be able to work on multiple concurrent projects and manage your time accordingly. You will be able to communicate effectively with Developers and support staff on a technical level when reporting or tracking defects.
You will be a team-oriented person who is passionate about quality with a drive to improve processes used by the testing team.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.