- Proficent using Powershell or other scripting languages
- Broad knowledge of container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker using .NET
- Experience writing processes and tools to enable larger teams to implement their own automation tool
- Expertise deploying secure cloud architectures using Azure
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- Working knowledge of using Git within a shared environment
- Understand the concept of Infrustructure as Code using Terraform or similar tools
- In-depth understanding of how Azure Devops is used for building and releasing applications
The following would also be an asset:
- Education to degree level or higher or equivalent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a team in the early phases of its journey from on-premise deployment into the cloud, based in either our Marlow or Witney offices. As the devops 'go to' person you'll work closely with the architecture team to implement solutions to deliver the platform the business requires to take the application out to market. You'll work closely with our development and QA teams to ensure that all work is integrated into CICD processes throughout each sprint.
You will need to be a self-starter, ready to dig in and own projects, collaborate cross-functionally and deliver quality results. You will be challenged with everything from infrastructure tooling, software development, build and deployment pipelines, and more.
We’ve set ourselves some ambitious goals for the year and want someone who can come in and drive us towards them. You should be able to use your past experience to bring and implement new ideas and technologies that make deploying our applications as painless as possible, and produce dashboards and metrics that show we're moving in the right direction.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.