- Experience of working in a B2B international channel partner/distributor environment
- Experience in lead generation
- Creation of engaging content
- Experience of planning and executing end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills (excellent written English and extensive copywriting experience)
- Organised with excellent time and workload management
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong and proactive team player
- Advanced computer literacy
The following would also be an asset:
- Experience of international partner recruitment
- Experience managing external marketing agencies
- CIM Diploma (or similar) or marketing related degree
- Experience of working with Marketing automation
To deliver effective and engaging channel marketing content, lead generation and end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, with the aim of growing our existing reseller business and recruiting new VARs, in addition to supporting the strategic sales/marketing objectives of the Thomas group of companies.
The Channel Marketing Specialist will be required to contribute to the marketing planning process, create clear and concise campaign briefs, write client facing copy, build relevant sales and international reseller tool-kits and work closely with our sales teams and international resellers to build and maintain strong relationships.
Liaison between Marketing at Thomas HQ & our reseller network
- Take the dynamic marketing content created at Thomas HQ and make it partner-ready.
- Ensure localisation and core languages are supported and actioned in a timely manner by the Marketing teams and third-party suppliers throughout the content creation process.
- Liaise with resellers to ensure localisation of marketing material is complete and relevant.
- Support resellers with their localised marketing by identifying HQ marketing material to suit these regional campaigns for the resellers to adapt.
- Engage with the Product team to ensure Channel Marketing is represented in new product development (in the absence of Product Marketing).
- Identify opportunities for new product launches in response to partner needs.
- Gather information from resellers on campaign success/failures to help build best practice among resellers and drive the repurposing of marketing assets to benefit other regions/countries.
Content and lead generation & management
- Work with international resellers and other key stakeholders to understand local marketplace trends, customer insights, and competitor research and use these insights to drive the content agenda and inform new themes for marketing campaigns and sales initiatives in core international markets.
- Work with the wider Marketing team, subject matter experts and other relevant teams to contribute to the direction of content creation (both planned and ad hoc) for international campaigns, product rollouts, case studies, and website updates.
- Develop and drive annual content and lead generation plan for all international resellers in collaboration with the Marketing team, Channel Sales, and Product Marketing.
- Ensure effective communication and roll-out of campaigns to international resellers
- Repurpose content for multiple regions and manage roll out to international partners.
- Work with Marketing and Quality teams to ensure an ongoing and up to date library of international materials (including training material, marketing campaign material, etc.), ensuring consistent messaging and design.
- Working with the translation agency, oversee the translations for all centrally created content.
- Develop marketing programs to recruit new VARs in key global territories.
Copywriting & tool-kit creation
- Work with Marketing, Channel Sales and relevant teams to build reseller sales tool-kits including presentation materials, battle-cards, company and product overviews, email templates and other materials as required by international resellers.
- Ensure the delivery of innovative, on-brand materials (working with Marketing and internal/external design resource as appropriate).
Proactively supporting the International Marketing Manager and Head of Channel Strategy in driving marketing activity and working collaboratively across all elements of the Thomas businesses.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the annual channel marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the assessments marketplace in core international markets: including competitors, prospects and clients, conducting research as required to drive appropriate segmentation and targeting.
- Create clear and concise briefs and liaise effectively with agencies, designers and printers as required
- Work with the wider Marketing team to implement integrated marketing campaigns internationally using the full marketing mix, to time and budget.
- Contribute to the management of the channel marketing budget.
- Evaluate and report on marketing activity, including successes and recommended improvements, to the International Sales Director and key stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers across all parts of the Thomas business, by providing clear and concise information in line with brand guidelines and brand messaging
- Work collaboratively and build strong professional relationships with all suppliers to get best value from external services, negotiate costs and promote the Thomas brand.
- Work collaboratively and build strong professional relationships across all Thomas businesses and departments to effectively and efficiently support the business.
- Attend and represent Marketing at meetings as required by the business.
- Study for and complete (if not already attained) the CIM Diploma in Marketing.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.