- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in either B2B or B2C marketing
- Have experience working with a marketing automation platform (ideally Hubspot)
- Ability to take direction and execute work with limited supervision
- Understanding of the value of customer workflows and how we can maximise their performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to time-manage despite constantly changing priorities
- University degree
- Capable of managing stakeholder expectations of different levels
The following would also be an asset:
- Use of Hubspot marketing automation platform
- Knowledge of marketing automation and Salesforce CRM syncing
- University degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Marketing qualification
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Marketing Excecutive to join our Digital Marketing Team. You will take responsibility for managing various digital platforms with a view to optimising their performance through data and insight, primarily our front-end consumer website and our marketing automation platform. As a global team, we need to lead from the front and share best-practise with our various partners across the globe. This individual will play a vital role in helping to achieve and execute our digital strategy and help the business grow alongside target.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery and execution of the digital and wider Marketing strategies
- Day-to-day management of the Thomas International web estates, both within the UK and other wholly owned partners, to ensure that they are up-to-date and reflect the latest campaigns and the best of the Thomas brand
- Proactive and constant development of tactics for improving the Thomas website experience with a view to positively impacting the overall website conversion
- Partner closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement the UX testing plan, whether through A/B, MV or another means of testing
- SEO optimisation with the aim of increasing the amount of Organic traffic coming to the website
- Use of data and insight to improve the performance of our digital platforms, particularly our marketing automation initiatives
- Use of several 3rd party platforms including Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Webmaster, as well as other more bespoke platforms, as and when required
- Support of the Digital Marketing Manager, and the wider marketing team as required, in broader marketing-wide projects
- Attend and represent the Marketing team at both internal and external meetings as required by the business and/or the Head of Marketing
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.