- Professional experience in product and/or program management
- Highly developed presentation skills and ability to tell data stories
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with writing user stories and leading grooming sessions for AGILE product development
- Experience of partnering with software development teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer science or related field
- Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analysis skills
- Ability to build the future vision of the product in line with business needs and ROI
The following would also be an asset:
- UX/Multichannel/API experience
- Digital grade UX evaluation experience
- Multi-device experience (desktop/tablet/mobile)
- Development integrations and documentation experience
- CSM, CSPO or PSPO certification
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Product Owner/ Manager for the Thomas Hub to join our Research and Product Development Team. The Hub is a web-based platform that sits at the heart of our offering, guiding our clients and pulling together the valuable insights offered by our portfolio of psychometric assessments. The Senior Product Owner/ Manager will play a crucial role in drawing together and directing the diverse talent at Thomas to direct and deliver the vision for the Hub as we progress through our digital transformation.
The Senior Product Owner/ Manager will be part of a team owning all of Thomas’ products and assessments, enabling a broad understanding and allowing a flow to the work on other products as needed. In this case the hub will be the digital platform for delivery of all other products, so understanding of other product owners’ vision, roadmap and backlog will be critical.
The Senior Product Owner/ Manager will partner with various company departments to ensure stakeholder needs are understood, managed and incorporated into the overall workplan. A key component of the ongoing workplan will be to partner with the technology team to ensure the hub is built to meet customer needs from the ground up, with the appropriate architectural strategy in place. Creation of the overall vision, alignment with business needs and clarity of ROI will be essential.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.