- Previous technical support experience in a similar role
- Can communicate technical concepts confidently and accurately
- Experience in working with Programme and Project Managers to clarify scope and build schedules
The following would also be an asset:
- HR/recruitment technology experience
- Experience in assessment delivery
- Knowledge of SOAP and XML
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- SQL Database understanding
The Technical Presales Consultant is a supportive role within our integrations team. This role is responsible for initial contact between new/existing business prospects/clients to start their integration sales journey, working closely with the sales teams to identify technical and business requirement and close integration sales. Ensuring that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service. Requiring an experienced customer support engineer who has solid knowledge of web service integrations to provide support to our customers in their use of Thomas solutions. The role will cover all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning implementation, testing and deployment.
- Engage with potential customers; prepare and present demonstrations of Thomas solutions; address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process
- Proactively lead all technical aspects of the pre-sales process, including product and solution briefings, performance testing, proof-of-concept evaluations and the coordination of any supporting technical resources
- Support technical projects integrating Thomas solutions into unique customer configurations.
- Provide the link between sales and project delivery to ensure the customer experience is consistent and their expectations are managed and met
- Support Thomas partners with integration opportunities
- Support in the on-boarding and post-sales phase of SME and Enterprise customer projects.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a self-motivated, customer-focused professional, who has ability to consistently keep commitments to customers and fellow employees. Strong interpersonal skills are also required, with capability to communicate technical concepts confidently and accurately. You will have an aptitude to learn and pick up new technologies and help establish good application administration practices, in support, maintenance and monitoring. A keen proactive interest in keeping up to date knowledge of all relevant technology advancements and trends within the integration and technology solution market is also vital.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.