- Customer service experience within a customer relationship role
- The ability to engage with, excite and influence clients
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Organisational skills
- Ability to manage varying tasks under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build rapport easily
The following would also be an asset:
- Account Management or HR experience
- Commercial experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Project planning and effectiveness
The Client Support Executive is an exciting opportunity to join our Client Services department, based in our Marlow office.
The role of the Client Support Executive is to create and maintain goodwill, retention and sales opportunities within the Company’s existing client base, by having effective conversations each day with clients. This includes proactively identifying client needs and ensuring that these are met with the objective of maximising the Company’s profit and delighting our customers.
The Client Support Executive supports Thomas clients in using and administering our suite of assessments and associated systems. The aim is to establish long-term working relationships with clients in order to provide market-leading service provision. This includes providing feedback on psychometric assessments, delivering tutorials, providing online demonstrations, answering queries on our assessments and systems, and managing client projects.
The Client Support Executive is a crucial client-facing role which requires the highest levels of professionalism at all times. They represent the Thomas Brand and have immediate impact on relationships with Thomas clients.
- Educate clients in the complete range of Thomas products and services
- Carry out pre and post training course meetings to help embed the knowledge
- Assist with client projects, such as administering assessments
- Provide assessment feedback, coaching and consultancy resource to clients and prospects
- Monitor LiveChat and the client admin inbox as well as ensure that other systems are kept updated by logging all calls and client activity
- Set up new client admin accounts on the Thomas Hub in a timely manner, and ensure all new clients are offered a Hub demonstration
- Build and manage client relationships
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.