- Experience in lead generation
- Experience of planning and executing end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Copywriting experience
- Experience creating engaging content (including case studies and customer stories)
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent time and workload management
- Project management
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced computer literacy
The following would also be an asset:
- Experience of working in a channel partner/distributor environment will be an added bonus
- CIM Diploma (or similar) or marketing related degree
- Experience of working with Marketing automation
- Presentation skills
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our growing and fast-paced International Marketing Team based at our Marlow office. Reporting into the International Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in lead generation combined with a flair for creating a variety of engaging content (including case studies and customer stories) and experience of planning and executing end-to-end integrated campaigns.
The Marketing Executive will be required to contribute to the marketing planning process, create clear and concise campaign briefs and write and proof-read internal and client-facing copy. They will work closely with our sales teams and international partners in order to build and maintain strong relationships. Any experience of working with marketing automation and/or in a channel partner/distributor environment will be an added bonus but not essential.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.