- Fluency in Russian
- Data management within field sales organisation
- Administration within customer focused environment
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Excellent time management
- Ability to negotiate and Influence
- Numerical skills
- Organisational skills
- Advanced MS Office
The following would also be an asset:
- A Levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
The International Sales Administrator (Russian Speaking) is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced International team, based in our Marlow head office, on a three-month basis. This role will provide an effective support service to both the International Head Office function, as well as the Thomas Partners globally. In this role you will provide internal and external meeting support, whilst also giving direction and liaising between Thomas Partners and internal functions. As the first point of contact for all queries, this role has responsibility for monitoring and forwarding all International leads.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- First point of contact and dedicated support for Russian customers
- Monitor and forward all leads for Russia to Field Sales Consultants
- Prepare invoices for Russian customers, submitting mid-month forecasts and closing month financial figures
- Consistently recording activity on Salesforce and supporting the International team with Salesforce requests.
Thomas International are the largest privately owned global provider of psychometric assessments. We empower business leaders by giving them the tools they need to develop their people, teams and culture.
At Thomas, we love what we do and know that our people are core to our business. We’ve grown a lot since our inception in 1981 but are proud to have retained our unique family feel and friendly environment. We take people development seriously and tailor our employees’ career pathway to their specific aspirations and needs, offering a variety of training both from our expert internal trainers and external providers. Whether you are UK-based or work in one of our 60 international offices, you’ll have access to learning and development opportunities that are second to none, including international secondments, coaching and mentoring, funded studying and much more.
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees such as private medical cover, a private GP minutes from our head office, discounted gym membership, holiday buy scheme, and a rewards portal with discounts from major retailers.
Our positive and innovative culture has won us a variety of awards/accolades. We’re looking for passionate and dedicated new faces to join us on our journey.
Sound like you? Apply today and join the Thomas family.