||36,000 -150,000 FTE
Job Start Date
£36,000 with potential to earn with commission £150,000 per annum
Are you a Senior HR professional who loves and excels in sales, who wants the flexibility of self-employment, without the financial outlay of a franchise or start up?
Do you want to work with a fast growing, fun-loving and ambitious business where our values are key to everything we do?
Who you are/what we are looking for:
- Share our values. We believe that successful businesses not only need outstanding commercial skills but require a strong and aligned culture in which to thrive. We are proud of our culture. Our four core values "win/win, always passionate, still learning and be pragmatic" provide the foundation on which the culture is built. We seek individuals who are aligned with our culture and values.
- Demonstrate that you have an excellent empathy towards owner managers in the mid-tier marketplace in which we operate. Have strong leadership and relationship-building skills and an entrepreneurial approach with the ability to lead and support a team of high-level People Directors.
- Believe in “Team”. We require individuals who can put all their energies into being part of our team and to fully embrace all aspects of working as part of our local and national teams.
An HR/ sales role with a difference
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced director- calibre individual with strong relationship building skills, and an existing business network across London, to lead and further develop the already established London region for the UK’s leading provider of part-time People Directors to aspirational SME businesses with £5m - £100m turnover.
Flexibility, choice and earnings from day one
Our income share partnership allows you to work flexibly around your existing commitments, on a self-employed basis, with a funding of £3,000 per month, available for the first 6 months, to support the growth and management of the region.
Your future earnings are only limited by your professional aspirations, with a realistic estimation of £150K earnings per annum after 5 years.
This is a proven, successful model with People Puzzles currently supporting 7 highly successful Regional Directors.
And you’re not on your own, you will have the autonomy and freedom to achieve results with all the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving national company. You will also work closely alongside our other Regional Director for London in a collaborative and friendly environment.
People and business growth are what we do
Our business development is primarily driven by referrals and inbound enquiries, either from the established client base, or from long-term group partners. This multi-faceted role entails developing opportunities in the London region, meeting and presenting to warm prospects, proactive account management of the existing clients, and support of the People Directors delivering services to our clients.
- Create new business prospects through proactive networking and relationship building with new / existing partners and business contacts
- Follow up new business prospects (referrals / inbound enquiries) and win new clients
- Account manage the portfolio of clients as the region grows to ensure long term client retention
- Support the team of circa 15 People Directors delivering the service to clients in London
- Full accountability for growing the region
- Give your time and knowledge graciously and generously to both your team and the other Regional Directors
- Able to attend breakfast meetings, evening events, holiday cover (usually during school holidays)
Skills & experience
- A strong “people person” with a natural ability to lead teams and nurture and build relationships
- Previous senior level experience in Human Resources, ideally as an HR Director consultant with CIPD or equivalent professional membership
- Credible and able to “connect” with and influence SME sector business owners
- Ability to sell by understanding client HR needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Long term account management approach
- Energetic, motivated, able to makes things happen
- Organised and dependable
- Track record of delivering exceptional sales results, including relationship selling and lead generation
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work autonomously
Apply now to learn more about joining this leading company and realise your dream of working for yourself in a remuneration structure that directly rewards your efforts. Uncapped earnings.